Firstly I should start this post with an apology I have been recently been given the Liebster Award-TWICE! I am very honoured by this and really should have acknowledged it sooner (I really am sorry it’s just been one of those busy weeks).
The award is for up and coming bloggers with less than 200 followers. This super award was given to me by my two favourite blog writers; http://pleasedontslowmedown.wordpress.com and http://thesilentsoul.wordpress.com to both of you I am very thankful that you thought to nominate me 🙂
There are a few rules to this award so I better get on with them. If you receive one you should complete the same tasks too..
1) Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave you it
2) reveal your top five picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog
3) Copy and paste the award on your blog
4) Hope that the people you’ve sent the award to forward it to their five favourite bloggers and keep it going!
So in light of that I better move onto task two…
1) http://pleasedontslowmedown.wordpress.com – the most amazing blogger; the random topic and stories make me laugh every time I read them. I have been know to laugh out loud and cry with laugher all at the same time. The best post always mention tea!…he’s a brilliant blogger and a best friend all rolled into one.
2) http://thesethingsandme.wordpress.com – a real writer and also an amazing writer! Her blog is full of snippets and insights into what could possibly be the best book ever written… I know this and I haven’t even read the whole book yet! Any one reading this should certainly go and check out this amazing women’s blog!
3) http://thesilentsoul.wordpress.com – sometimes I read this blog and feel like we would be great friends if we ever met, there have been occasions when our posts have touched on similar topics and share the same view points. Put simply I enjoy each and everyone of her posts and look forward to reading the next.
4) http://jamesdez.wordpress.com – I have been reading this blog for a little while now, I enjoy the variety of topics and sharing in someone’s view on life, the big topics and then everyday things. I feel likes if I am always pressing the “like” button against each of these posts.
5) http://willow heart.wordpress.com – I only found this blog recently but I really enjoy the content and thought behind each both; like my own each post tends to include a quote or a poem as well as some lovely pictures
Now all I have to do is comment on each of the 5 blogs above so I better get on with it!