Some of us hide it so deep inside we can temporarily pretend it’s even there, while others can lay in bed at night letting it spin around in our heads…but why are we all so afraid to just get on and live our lives? After all we only get one chance…
– fearful to jump in and start something new
– afraid to tell someone what we really think / feel
– afraid to say good bye to something we know is no longer making us happy
– fearful to take the next steps and move on with our life
– afraid to listen to the truth in our hearts
– afraid to listen to what the doctors / bank manager / best friend might have to say
– unable to face the truth???
Short post I know, but there’s still a few quotes to finish it off, hopefully to put a better spin on everything….
Don’t fear, just live right. ~Neal A. Maxwell
Who is more foolish, the child afraid of the dark or the man afraid of the light? ~Maurice Freehill
There are several good protections against temptation, but the surest is cowardice. ~Mark Twain
Anything I’ve ever done that ultimately was worthwhile… initially scared me to death. ~Betty Bender